Diseño web Bilbao
Foros Últ. temas Últ. temas replicados Últ. mensajes Más replicados Más leídos Normas

¿Viajarás a Östersund?

ErikP
Nivel de usuario: 1
Nº mensajes: 2
Fecha alta: 11/10/2017
Publicado el 11 de octubre a las 22:54
Leído: 1.760
Hola

I´m a fan of Athletic Club (since 2005) and live in Östersund, Sweden. If you plan to visit for the game next week, or just have any questions about Östersund in general, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer. I will be there supporting Atlethic.

Lo siento por escribir en inglés, pero no hablo español (o euskera )bien. Si no prefiere el inglés, utilice el español y haré mi mejor para contestar.
Citar | Editar | Avisar al moderador

Respuestas al tema

• Páginas:

Mostrando (1-11) de 11 respuestas

pilgrim

Nivel de usuario: 9
Nº mensajes: 867
Fecha alta: 27/03/2014
Respuesta #1       Escrita el 11 de octubre a las 23:36
Leído: 1.013
Hi ErikP, welcome to the floro!

Thank you for the offer, I´m sure you´ll meet Athletic fans on the game day

We´d love to hear about how you became an Athletic fan. I know it´s a pain and lots to ask, but if you get to write it in Spanish, many people will enjoy your story and be thankful for that!

I hope you enjoy the game and the athmosphere, and celebrate we getting those 3 points!!   
"I wouldnt say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one." - BRIAN CLOUGH
aliena

Nivel de usuario: 10
Nº mensajes: 1.658
Fecha alta: 12/11/2014
Respuesta #2       Escrita el 11 de octubre a las 23:53
Leído: 971
Unlucky, I have neither the money nor the time to travel for this game. How come did you become Athletic fan??..It is always surprising to find out new supporters all around the world.
Would you mind describing about the local football team?. Is the pitch artificial or natural?. Who would you consider the favourite?.
For me, anything different from my team´s victory would be a huge surprise.
TXUS07

Nivel de usuario: 12
Nº mensajes: 9.450
Fecha alta: 17/05/2007
Respuesta #3       Escrita el 12 de octubre a las 01:06
Leído: 878
A que?
24 copas | 8 ligas | 11 autóctonos. ALMA de LEÓN.

Mapu=Lurra, Jendea=Txe
Lurraren jendea=Maputxe
Burujabe...

pimpollo

Nivel de usuario: 5
Nº mensajes: 53
Fecha alta: 11/05/2017
Respuesta #4       Escrita el 12 de octubre a las 06:38
Leído: 810
I will be in Östersund next week, and I hope see you over there, regards Erik eta AUPA ATHLETIC!! IRABAZIKO DUGU!!!
ATHLETIC ETA EUSKAL HERRIA ESKUZ DOAZ
GORA ATHLETIC
GORA EUSKAL HERRIA
Jonillo

Nº mensajes: 7.383
Fecha alta: 07/04/2007
Respuesta #5       Escrita el 12 de octubre a las 10:30
Leído: 648
Let´s focus on the important point.

What about the ladies in Östersund?
AUPA ATHLETIC!
GORA JULEN!

Prefiero morir como un cobarde, ke vivir, cobardemente!

kondenado

Nivel de usuario: 10
Nº mensajes: 2.326
Fecha alta: 04/10/2005
Respuesta #6       Escrita el 12 de octubre a las 13:57
Leído: 496
Cita:
Hola

I´m a fan of Athletic Club (since 2005) and live in Östersund, Sweden. If you plan to visit for the game next week, or just have any questions about Östersund in general, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer. I will be there supporting Atlethic.

Lo siento por escribir en inglés, pero no hablo español (o euskera )bien. Si no prefiere el inglés, utilice el español y haré mi mejor para contestar.

Tack!

When I learned that we will play against a Swedish team I was hoping to go there to watch the match (I am living in Copenhagen and I have been living in Stockholm for one-two months) but yeah your city is too far from CPH.

El deporte es como las orgias. Lo importante es participar.
faunox

Nivel de usuario: 9
Nº mensajes: 990
Fecha alta: 21/07/2007
Respuesta #7       Escrita el 12 de octubre a las 15:39
Leído: 445
Cita:
Let´s focus on the important point.

What about the ladies in Östersund?

Blondes
Elemental querido Watson!
Athletic Beti zurekin!
ErikP

Nivel de usuario: 1
Nº mensajes: 2
Fecha alta: 11/10/2017
Respuesta #8       Escrita el 12 de octubre a las 17:40
Leído: 385
Thank you!

Just to clarify, I live in Östersund (since two years), but I´m not from here. I will support Athletic in this match and all others.

So how did I become an Athletic fan? It´s quite common for swedes to have a European favorite team, sometimes along their Swedish team (like me, I also support IFK Göteborg of my hometown), but many only have a foreign team that they follow. English teams are the most popular, but top teams in Spain and Italy are very common as well. When I started following European football around 2004-2005, no team really caught my interest until I stumbled upon Athletic. Always having been interested in languages (linguistics), the Basque thing and the cantera policy really got to me. I guess you could say that I became a fan largely for ideological reasons. Also, at that time, they had a player called Joseba Etxeberria, and that was a very special player...

What do I think about next week´s game? I can´t see Östersund winning. Then again, that was the case for their games against Galatsaray, PAOK, Zorya and Hertha too! That said, as long as Athletic are properly prepared, they really should win. But you can never rule out Östersund.

What about the pitch? It´s artificial. Snow usually arrives in mid November and stay until April-May so it´s practically impossible to maintain a good enough natural pitch.

For those curious about Östersund (a very special club), CNN recently had a huge article about the team, just google "CNN Östersund".
SABANDO

Nivel de usuario: 15
Nº mensajes: 44.592
Fecha alta: 01/08/2004
Respuesta #9       Escrita el 12 de octubre a las 18:09
Leído: 369
Parece una ciudad muy bonita. Los que puedan seguro que es un gran plan ir a Suecia y además poder ver al Athletic
Twitter: @IkerSabando
bolun

Nº mensajes: 6.295
Fecha alta: 23/06/2008
Respuesta #10       Escrita el 12 de octubre a las 22:03
Leído: 263
Hi ErikP!. Nice to meet you. I hope you will go on writing in the forum.
Jonillo

Nº mensajes: 7.383
Fecha alta: 07/04/2007
Respuesta #11       Escrita el 13 de octubre a las 09:42
Leído: 167
Cita:
Thank you!

Just to clarify, I live in Östersund (since two years), but I´m not from here. I will support Athletic in this match and all others.

So how did I become an Athletic fan? It´s quite common for swedes to have a European favorite team, sometimes along their Swedish team (like me, I also support IFK Göteborg of my hometown), but many only have a foreign team that they follow. English teams are the most popular, but top teams in Spain and Italy are very common as well. When I started following European football around 2004-2005, no team really caught my interest until I stumbled upon Athletic. Always having been interested in languages (linguistics), the Basque thing and the cantera policy really got to me. I guess you could say that I became a fan largely for ideological reasons. Also, at that time, they had a player called Joseba Etxeberria, and that was a very special player...

What do I think about next week´s game? I can´t see Östersund winning. Then again, that was the case for their games against Galatsaray, PAOK, Zorya and Hertha too! That said, as long as Athletic are properly prepared, they really should win. But you can never rule out Östersund.

What about the pitch? It´s artificial. Snow usually arrives in mid November and stay until April-May so it´s practically impossible to maintain a good enough natural pitch.

For those curious about Östersund (a very special club), CNN recently had a huge article about the team, just google "CNN Östersund".

It is always a pleasure to have supporters like you
AUPA ATHLETIC!
GORA JULEN!

Prefiero morir como un cobarde, ke vivir, cobardemente!

• Páginas:
Camisetas Athletic